PGCE complete? Recently obtained Qualified Teacher Status? Secure Early Career Teaching experience with Zest Education! We are proud to work alongside multiple Secondary Schools across King’s Norton and surrounding areas who have a high demand for Early Career Teachers. The roles we can offer are a perfect opportunity to gain valuable experience in a variety of environments and be supported by a well-established network of professionals.
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded you QTS or QTLS
- A strong enthusiasm for your specialist subject and the ability to plan and deliver high quality lessons
- Excellent knowledge of the KS3 and KS4 curriculum (additionally, KS5 would be advantageous)
- A team ethos and the ability to build strong and professional relationships with colleagues and pupils
- Excellent classroom and behaviour management
Full or part time positions available with immediate start dates to kick start your career!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.