Zest Education are recruiting for a full-time teaching assistant to join a primary school in Castle Bromwich on a long-term basis. The position will be starting as soon as possible and will be to work on a 1-1 basis with a child in KS1.
The successful classroom support assistant must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject
- Have strong team player attitude
- Be confident within your role to provide the relevant support
- Have previous experience of supporting children with additional needs, particularly ADHD and/or autism
- Be able to work both in and outside of the classroom to provide direct support for the individual child
- Be a resourceful and approachable individual
- Quickly build professional and trusting relationships
The school is an improving primary and benefits from good public transport links to the local areas. The school has a strong focus on equality and inclusion and aims to provide all pupils with a strong and supportive learning environment. If you have previous experience working with additional needs/SEND then this would be advantageous.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.