Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Are you passionate about making a difference in the lives of young learners? Look no further! Zest Education, the market-leading education agency across Shropshire, is currently partnering with a wonderful school in Telford and seeking dedicated individuals to fill the role of Year 2 1:1 Teaching Assistant.
Starting after the Easter and continuing until the end of the academic year, this position offers an excellent opportunity for those looking to embark on a rewarding career in education. Join a supportive team and become an integral part of a lovely school community.
– Provide one-on-one support to a Year 2 child with Special Educational Needs (SEN), without any violent tendencies.
– Support the child in their learning journey and create a positive and inclusive environment.
– Work as part of a team of skilled teaching assistants, collaborating to enhance the educational experience.
– Competitive pay scale ranging from £75 to £85.
– Join an Ofsted-rated good school renowned for its commitment to student development.
– Experience a warm and friendly atmosphere within the school, fostering a sense of belonging.
– Enjoy ample support and guidance within the role, ensuring a smooth transition and continuous growth.
– No additional planning required, allowing you to focus solely on your TA duties.
– Previous experience working with children is essential, demonstrating your passion for education.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage with students, parents, and colleagues.
– A compassionate and patient approach, empowering students to reach their full potential.
To apply for this position, please email your CV and cover letter to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity to contribute to the growth and development of young learners. Join the Zest Education team today!
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.