Are you looking for a rewarding role where you can provide dedicated support to a student who requires additional assistance?
Zest Education is currently recruiting for a 1:1 Teaching Assistant to work at a primary school in Rugeley.
As a Teaching Assistant, you will work closely with a specific year 2 student, providing individualised support and guidance to help them thrive in the classroom.
This role requires a caring and patient individual who is committed to creating a positive learning environment for the child.
– Provide one-to-one support to a student with specific educational needs
– Assist in the implementation of personalised learning plans
– Adapt teaching methods to suit the student’s learning style and abilities
– Encourage the student’s social and emotional development
– Collaborate with the classroom teacher to ensure consistent support and progress monitoring
– Maintain detailed records of the student’s progress and any challenges faced
– Foster a safe and inclusive environment for the student to thrive in
– Hold a Level 2 or above qualification in childcare
– Previous experience working as a Teaching Assistant or in a similar role is desirable
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience and empathy when working with children with diverse needs
– Reliable and committed to attending work regularly
This is a part-time position, with workdays scheduled on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. The role is due to start as soon as possible and will provide ongoing support to the child throughout their educational journey.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.