Zest Education has been asked by a number of schools in Sutton Coldfield to help provide 1:1 tutors to support pupils who are likely to require additional support in the new academic year.
The role of a 1:1 Tutor involves working with a range of young people who require extra help in the academic life in a range of subjects.
This position requires a committed, enthusiastic and resilient individual, with great communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally you will have experience of working in school environment or as a 1:1 tutor.
You will be required to work with a variety of students around the Sutton Coldfield area, which may be across a number of different settings, therefore having your own transport would be beneficial
This role will see the successful 1:1 Tutor, supporting students in various settings across the North Birmingham area. This may include schools, libraries and care homes.
Requirements:To be considered for the 1:1 Tutor position, you will:
- Hold full UK QTS – either primary or secondary specialism
- Ideally have previous experience of working with young people as a class teacher or a 1:1 tutor
- Have two school based performance references within the last 2 years
- Be available (on a flexible basis) from September 2020
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to apply for one
- Show initiative and be proactive at all times
- Be available for part time / full time positions
- Be available to work across Sutton Coldfield in a variety of settings
If you are interested in this position please apply via this advert and we will be in touch ASAP.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.