Website Zest Education
PPA Teacher Needed at a Two-Form Entry School in Erdington – Join our Friendly and Experienced Team!”
Are you a passionate and dedicated PPA Teacher looking for a new opportunity in the education sector? Zest Education, a small consultancy with big agency experience, is currently seeking a talented individual to join our team at a two-form entry school based in Erdington, starting in January 2024.
As a PPA Teacher, you will play a crucial role in providing cover and support to teachers across the school, ensuring continuity of education and a stimulating learning environment for the students. You will have the opportunity to work with students from diverse backgrounds and create engaging lesson plans that cater to their individual needs.
At Zest Education, we pride ourselves on our friendly and supportive work environment. We believe in providing our staff with ongoing professional development opportunities and a strong network of colleagues to collaborate with. As a PPA Teacher, you will have access to a wealth of resources and support from our experienced team, allowing you to thrive in your role and make a real difference in the lives of our students.
– Delivering high-quality lessons across various subjects to students in Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 during teachers’ PPA time.
– Adapting lesson plans to meet the needs of individual students, ensuring differentiation and inclusion.
– Managing behaviour effectively and promoting positive learning attitudes.
– Collaborating with other teachers and support staff to create a cohesive and supportive learning environment.
– Providing regular feedback and progress reports to the class teacher.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Experience working as a PPA Teacher or covering various subjects across different year groups.
– Strong knowledge of the UK national curriculum.
– Excellent communication and organizational skills.
– Ability to build positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues.
– Commitment to continuous professional development.
If you are excited about the prospect of joining our team and making a lasting impact on the education of our students, please send your CV and a cover letter to [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you!
Zest Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Liam at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.