Position: Learning Support Assistant
Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands
Are you passionate about empowering students to succeed? Join us as a Learning Support Assistant and be a positive influence in Wolverhampton and the Black Country’s primary schools!
About Us: We’re an acclaimed education recruitment agency, dedicated to providing teachers and learning support staff to schools across Wolverhampton and the Black Country. Safeguarding and quality of candidates are at the heart of everything we do.
Role and Responsibilities:
- As a Learning Support Assistant, you’ll work closely with teachers to help students reach their full potential.
- Provide 1:1 and group support to students with diverse learning needs.
- Create an inclusive and nurturing learning environment.
- Assist in classroom activities and individualized learning plans.
- A genuine passion for education and supporting students.
- Previous experience as a Learning Support Assistant is advantageous.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a leading education recruitment agency that’s making a difference.
- Competitive compensation and opportunities for professional development.
- Join a friendly and dedicated team committed to excellence.
- Make a positive impact on students’ lives every day.
Ready to inspire and support? Apply now and become part of our mission to enhance education in Wolverhampton.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jamie Weldon on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.