We are currently seeking a dedicated and passionate Art Teacher to join a secondary school that we work closely with in Kings Heath. The position will be available from November 2023 until March 2024, covering a temporary absence.
As an Art Teacher at the school, you will be responsible for delivering engaging and inspiring art lessons to students in line with the National Curriculum. You will be required to plan and prepare lessons, assess student progress, and provide feedback and support to help each student reach their full potential.
– Develop and deliver art lessons that are creative, stimulating, and meet the needs of all students.
– Plan and prepare resources for lessons, ensuring they are engaging and accessible.
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback to students and parents.
– Provide additional support and guidance to students who may require extra help.
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff members to ensure a seamless learning experience for students.
– Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes creativity, self-expression, and respect.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Bachelor’s degree in Art or a related field.
– Proven experience teaching art at the secondary school level.
– Knowledge of the National Curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Excellent classroom management skills.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to engage and motivate students with various learning abilities.
– Organizational skills to effectively plan and manage workload.
Rate of pay varies dependant on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.