Zest Education has been asked by an SEND provision in Tamworth, South Staffs to source an SEND specialist teacher to work with a small group of KS4 pupils starting in January 2021.
The school are looking for a suitably qualified teacher with experience in working with AS pupils. You will be working with a small group of pupils who have multiple difficulties.
This position requires a committed, enthusiastic and resilient individual, with great communication and interpersonal skills. Ideally you will have experience in working within an SEND setting previously.
Our school are set in Tamworth, South Staffordshire and have excellent transport links across the area.
You will be working with a specific group of students and given excellent classroom support and also CPD.
To be considered for the teaching position, you will:
- Hold full UK QTS – either primary or secondary specialism
- Ideally have previous experience of working with AS pupils and behaviours that challenge
- Have two school based references within the last 2 years
- Be available (on a flexible basis) for an immediate start
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or willing to apply for one
- Show initiative and be proactive at all times
- Be available for part time / full time positions
- Be available to work across North Staffordshire.
If you are interested in this position please click ‘Apply with Indeed’ at the top of the page and we will be in touch ASAP.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.