Zest Education are recruiting for a classroom assistant role at a busy primary school in Redditch. The position will be starting as soon as possible and will continue until the end of the academic year.
The role will be working within the Year 4 class and will be supporting small groups with core subjects.
The successful candidates must:
- Hold an NVQ Level 2 qualification (or above) in a relevant subject
- Be a reliable and engaging teaching assistant
- Be able to identify and support individual learning needs
- Work well as part of a busy and well-established team
- Be a reliable, hard-working, and passionate teaching assistant
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of the national curriculum
What the role will involve:
- Providing children with a supportive and inclusive learning environment
- Working alongside a busy and hard-working team
- Consistency in maintaining high standards
- Providing children with a secure and supportive learning environment
- Acting as a positive role model to both pupils and colleagues
- Working within a rapidly improving and expanding primary school
- Experience working with an experienced KS2 department
- On-going support, training, and development for all staff
- Part time position (4 days per week)
- Good competitive rates of pay (term time only)
- Invaluable experience working with an experienced and well-established team
The role will be part time and will vary between working within small groups to help with the current catch up system within schools and working on a 1-1 basis to support children who need individual support, as and when required. If you have previous experience/training working with phonics programme then this would be advantageous but is not essential.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions daily so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.