Are you passionate about working alongside children in the classroom? Do you have recent school-based experience?
Zest Education are working alongside a lovely primary school in the Handsworth area who are recruiting for a dynamic classroom assistant to work across EYFS and KS1. To be considered for this role you must be available to start in January 2024 until the end of the summer term on a full time basis.
About the school:
- Three form entry inclusive school.
- Aim to provide all children wonderfully exciting learning opportunities.
- Put children’s welfare at the heart of everything they do.
- Work efficiently alongside parents and careers to ensure parents.
- Has a team of dedicated, hardworking staff who provide pupils with a stimulating curriculum.
The candidate must:
- Work effectively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Build strong, professional relationships with staff and pupils.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Support the class teacher with parents’ resources.
- Be able to use your initiative.
The pay for this role will start from £75 a day dependent on references and experience.
All applicants must be NVQ level 2 qualified (or above) in a relevant subject or have a minimum of 3 months experience within the last 5 years.
Pay is dependent on both the qualifications and the experience of the candidates.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, get in touch with Faye – email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.