Are you looking for a fulfilling role working within primary school? Zest Education is recruiting for a dedicated and enthusiastic classroom support assistant to join a school near Kings Norton. This full-time position will commence in March 2024 until at least May 2024.
As a classroom support assistant, you will play a vital role in supporting small groups of children in the year 3 class who require additional support or challenge. Your commitment to providing a supportive and nurturing learning environment will help our students thrive academically and emotionally.
The school is part of a supportive multi-academy trust, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced educators and contribute to the overall development of our students.
– Provide one-on-one and small group support to students who require additional assistance in their learning.
– Encourage and motivate students to reach their full potential, both academically and personally.
– Assist in the preparation of classroom materials and resources.
– Monitor student progress and provide feedback to the class teacher.
– Foster a positive and inclusive classroom environment.
– Relevant experience working as a teaching assistant or in a similar role.
– A genuine passion for education and supporting the development of young learners.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Flexibility and the willingness to adapt to the needs of the students and the school.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Rebecca on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.