Zest Education has been tasked with the recruitment of a Computer Science Teacher capable of instructing students across Key Stages 3 to 5 at a secondary school located in Solihull. The school is actively seeking an individual to join their team in February 2024, on a full-time basis, covering the remainder of the academic year.
Situated in a popular area, the school is easily reachable via private or public transportation. The chosen candidate will become part of a well-supported departmental team that fosters the social and academic growth of students, helping them evolve into confident young adults.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A PGCE or an equivalent UK teaching qualification leading to QTS or QTLS.
- A profound passion for Computer Science with excellent subject knowledge spanning Key Stages 3 to 5.
- A collaborative mindset, eager to contribute to a strong team environment.
- The ability to plan, assess, and deliver high-quality lessons (planning and assessment only for short/long-term placements).
- Proficient classroom and behavior management skills.
- A positive and adaptable teaching approach, capable of motivating students.
Remuneration will be determined based on experience. Both newly qualified teachers (NQT)/Early Career Teachers (ECT) and experienced educators are equally encouraged to apply for this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.