Zest Education have been asked to find a Computer Science Teacher, that can teach across KS3 – KS5, in a secondary school in Handsworth. The position will start ASAP, full time, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
The school offers a safe and fun environment for their students, to enable them to progress both socially and academically, they set clear standards and expectations in order for the pupils to reach and exceed their potential. The successful candidate will also be joining a well-supported and inclusive departmental team.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Computer Science and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS5
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- A positive and adaptive approach to teaching, with the ability to motivate students
Rates of pay will vary dependant on experience.
Both newly qualified teachers (NQT) / Early careers teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role.
‘If you are interested in this temporary position or want to find out more, call Becky Nicholas on 0121 803 8880, email email@example.com with your interest or apply for this job through this advert.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience’