Zest Education have been asked to recruit a motivated Computer Science Teacher to join an extremely hard-working department within a local secondary school located in Walsall. This role is a Full-time placement to start September 2020 for the initial period of one school term.
Ideally the school would like a creative and dynamic teacher to join their departmental team who aim to and are passionate about improving the learning outcomes for all students. Additionally, the school offers state of the art facilities and is easily accessible through either public or private transport.
If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Please submit your CV and details to firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Computer Science and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
- A positive and adaptive approach to teaching, with the ability to motivate students
Excellent rates of pay are available starting from £120 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.