If you are an enthusiastic, hard-working, and results driven individual, who has experience working with children, then this position could be for you. The role of a Cover Supervisor is varied, challenging and fast paced, but with the right attitude can be very rewarding.
Here at Zest Education we are working with a number of schools in the Dudley area who are looking for passionate, enthusiastic and hard working individuals to take up Cover Supervisor positions within their schools immediately. The schools cater for a diverse population of students, they are very pupil focused which shows with the academic results achieved.
The day-to-day role of a Cover Supervisor includes; covering internal absences within the school, which will mean your day will be ever changing. Therefore, it is essential that you are reliable, proactive and able to build relationships quickly within different departments. It is important that you are able to manage behaviour, whilst adhering to the schools policies and procedures.
The schools all have great public transport links and also provide onsite parking if needed. If you have experience working with children and this sounds like something you would be interested in, please reach out.
CV’s can be sent to email@example.com or alternatively you can contact me on 0121 803 8880.
A day-to-day as a cover supervisor will include –
– Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
– Managing the behaviour of pupils whilst they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
– Responding to any questions from pupils about processes and procedures
– Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
– Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
– Reporting back on the behaviour of pupils during the class, using the school’s agreed referral procedures
If this sounds of interest to you, please apply via the Zest website on this page ‘Apply for job’ or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.