Zest Education are working closely with a secondary school in North Birmingham, close to Sutton Coldfield. This “Good” Ofsted rated school is looking for a Design and Technology teacher, to teach across KS3 and KS4. The role is a full-time position, that will start in September 2022, this will be for a minimum of one term.
The school offers excellent indoor and outdoor facilities. The successful candidate will also be joining a supportive team of teachers, who encourage their students in their academic and personal achievements and prepare them to be active individuals in the future.
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Design and Technology and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (Resistant Material knowledge would be an advantage)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
Rates of pay vary dependant on experience.
Both newly qualified teachers (NQT) / Early careers teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role.
‘If you are interested in this temporary position or want to find out more, call Becky Nicholas on 0121 803 8880, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest or apply for this job through this advert.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience’