Zest Education are looking to recruit a passionate and creative Design and Technology Teacher to join an extremely hard-working department within a local secondary school located in Telford. This role is a full-time placement to start April 2021 with the potential to extend for the right candidate.
This is a great opportunity to work within a school making a difference to the lives of its young students, achieving excellent exam results and continuing to raise standards.
If you are an experienced teacher or a newly qualified teacher (NQT) looking for your first teaching opportunity, please get in touch with us as soon as possible. Please submit your CV and details to email@example.com
The successful applicant will have:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- A strong passion for the subject of Design & Technology and excellent subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (Product Design and Engineering knowledge would be an advantage)
- A team ethos and want to be part of a strong team environment
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking only for short/long term placements).
- Strong classroom and behaviour management
Excellent rates of pay are available starting from £120 per day. Pay to scale is available after a qualifying period of 12 weeks.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘Apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.