A popular primary school in Redditch are recruiting for a full time Year 1 Newly Qualified Teacher from September 2022 for a long-term position. The head is ideally looking to support an Early Career Teacher (ECT/NQT) through their induction period for a minimum of 2 terms.
This popular primary school caters for a broad range of pupils and has an inclusive learning environment which enables all children to feel safe and supported.
The successful candidate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety and the safeguarding of all pupils
- Be an enthusiastic, reliable, and resourceful teacher
- Have a passion for education and supporting children of all abilities
- Be a strong team player who is approachable and engaging
- Be open to sharing and trying new ideas for the benefit of the children
- Invaluable experience working alongside a well established and dedicated KS1 department
- Support from an experienced mentor for the entirety of the role
- Sharing your ideas and expertise with supportive feedback
- Half a day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Full time position
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role. We’re exclusively with a number of schools who are looking to support enthusiastic and hardworking individuals through their ECT/NQT year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.