Are you a passionate and dedicated Early Career Teacher looking for a rewarding opportunity in a primary school?
Zest Education is currently recruiting for an Early Career Teacher to work in a primary school and make a positive impact on the lives of young learners in Tamworth.
As an Early Career Teacher, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and nurturing environment, where you can develop your teaching skills and contribute to the growth and development of young minds. We are seeking a candidate who holds Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) who is ready to start in January.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons to primary school students
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Assess and track student progress, providing constructive feedback
– Collaborate with colleagues and parents to ensure the best possible outcomes for students
– Stay up-to-date with current educational practices and adapt teaching methods accordingly
– Hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
– Passionate about education and making a difference in the lives of young learners
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to establish positive relationships with students, colleagues, and parents
– Commitment to continuous professional development
If you are an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Career Teacher with a passion for education, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Jo at Joanne@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.