Are you in search of the ideal Early Career Teacher (ECT) placement that suits your aspirations? Are you eager to gain diverse experience across various schools in your local area? Do you have a fervent passion for positively impacting the lives of young students while acquiring valuable professional experience? If your answer is yes, we have an exciting role tailored just for you.
Zest Education is in close collaboration with numerous schools in the South Birmingham area, and they are actively seeking Early Career Teachers (ECTs). A range of opportunities, both short-term and long-term placements, awaits enthusiastic individuals starting in April 2024.
Successful Early Career Teacher applicants should possess:
- A PGCE or an equivalent UK teaching qualification resulting in QTS or QTLS
- A genuine passion for their subject, demonstrating exceptional knowledge spanning KS3 and KS4
- A strong desire to collaborate within a broader teaching team
- The ability and knowledge to plan, mark, and deliver high-quality lessons (applicable to short- and long-term placements)
- Strong classroom and behavior management skills
- Computer literacy, coupled with robust ICT skills and effective time management
If you are an ECT seeking your inaugural teaching opportunity, we encourage you to reach out at your earliest convenience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.