Zest Education are recruiting for a secondary school in South Birmingham, in Kings Norton, they are looking to support an early career teacher (ECT) through their induction year, from September 2022.
The role will be working within KS3-KS4 classes, on a full-time basis and will be for a minimum of 1 term.
The successful graduate must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be able to inspire and motivate a wide range of pupils
- Have high expectations for students learning, achievement and behaviour
- Be passionate about making a difference in the lives of young children/adults
- Be creative, friendly, and approachable
- Have good listening and communication skills
What responsibilities the role will involve:
- Working across Key Stage 3 and 4
- Planning and resourcing for creative and engaging lessons
- Working alongside other professionals and experienced team members
- Adapting your teaching techniques for the needs of individual children where required
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training (as advised by the school to support ECT)
- Working within a highly regarded, fast paced secondary school
- Full-time roles, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rates of pay (pay to scale available)
- A chance to obtain invaluable classroom experience working within a reputable secondary school
- Guaranteed roles for the full academic year
- Full support from an experienced ECT/NQT mentor
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch- If this isn’t the role you are looking for, we are currently working exclusively with other secondary schools across the West Midlands who are looking to support hard-working and eager individuals through their ECT/NQT year.
‘If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, call Becky Nicholas on 0121 803 8880, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest or apply for this job through this advert.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience’