Are you a recently qualified ECT? Are you sitting at home wanting to get back into the classroom? Do you want an agency you can trust? If so, we can help you.
We are working alongside multiple primary schools in the Chelmsley Wood and Marston Green areas who are looking for a number of ECT’s to join their schools in the new academic year. The schools are looking for candidates to work on both a part time and full-time basis. The schools are also open to supporting candidates through their ECT terms.
About the schools:
- Nurturing, safe, and happy schools where everyone is challenged to do their best.
- Two, three and four form entry schools.
- A range of Ofsted rated schools.
- All schools aim to provide all pupils with a curriculum that is well planned, relevant, and exciting.
- Teams of dedicated, hardworking staff who put pupils at the heart of everything they do.
- Schools are all part of local multi-academy trusts
What the role will involve:
- Will involve working across EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- Half a day PPA time.
- Half a day for mentoring/training/ support
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a creative and engaging education.
- Adapting your planning to meet the needs of pupils.
- Hold a valid QTS.
- Have a thorough understanding of the EYFS, KS1 and KS2 Curriculum.
- Must keep in line with the school’s ethos.
- Must have a strong passion for teaching and making a difference to childrens lives.
- Must build engaging relationships with all staff and pupils.
The pay for this role will vary from £120 to £145 a day.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, get in touch with Faye – firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.