A popular primary school in Harborne are recruiting for a full time Early Career Teacher (ECT) from September 2022 for a long-term position. The head is ideally looking to support an Early Career Teacher (ECT/NQT) through their induction period for a minimum of 1 term. The position will be full time working with the reception class.
This successful primary school has a fantastic reputation for producing good academic results and continued professional development for all its staff. The school is a 2-form entry and has good relationships with the local community.
The successful ECT must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Be a reliable, proactive, and creative teacher
- Be able to identify, target, and support children of all abilities
- Be open to sharing and trying new ideas for the benefit of the children
- Have a passion for the EYFS curriculum
- Demonstrate the highest regard for the safeguarding of all children
- Invaluable experience working alongside a well established and dedicated KS1 department
- Support from an experienced mentor for the entirety of the role
- Sharing your ideas and expertise with supportive feedback
- Half a day PPA cover
- Half day ECT/NQT time for support/training
- Full time position
We’re encouraging all NQT and ECT applicants to get in touch – if this role isn’t for you then we can assist you in looking for another suitable role. We’re exclusively with a number of schools who are looking to support enthusiastic and hardworking individuals through their ECT/NQT year.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.