Are you stuck in a cycle of work, eat, sleep, repeat? Do you want to balance your career and personal life while pursuing your passions? It seems like you would be a great fit for our supply education support assistant roles!
Zest Education are currently recruiting Education Support Assistants to work in and around Birmingham primary schools. Many local schools, including those in Yardley, Coleshill, Marston Green, Fordbridge, and many other areas, have excellent working connections with us! We have many roles to fit your lifestyle, whether you’re looking for full-time, part-time, short-term, or long-term placements.
Your role as an Education Support Assistant:
- Collaborate with the teacher in the classroom or one-on-one with students to support their academic work, develop their self-assurance, and foster independence.
- Help the teacher with lesson preparation, creating educational resources, keeping accurate records, and carrying out administrative duties.
- Encourage students to go above and beyond what they can.
- Overseeing team-building exercises.
- Assist teachers with managing student conduct.
- Attend training sessions.
- Aid children who require more help completing tasks.
- Have experience within an education-based setting supporting children.
- Hold an enhanced DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- General understanding of the national curriculum.
- The ability to work as part of a coordinated team.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and active listening skills.
Zest Education offer competitive pay along with individualised support and guidance. We give individuals the opportunity to advance their career and gain self confidence in a learning environment.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.