Zest Education are working closely with a high performing Secondary school in the Wolverhampton area to recruit an English Teacher. This role is full time starting January 2024 for at least 1 full term.
This schools ethos focus on developing students academically, socially and mentally to be able to grow in to strong, capable young people who have the necessary tools for success in the future. With this ethos the academic results have improved across the whole school and an investment into resources has allowed for more dynamic and interactive lessons.
The school are ideally looking for an English teacher with the ability to teach English to KS3 and KS4, any knowledge of A-level (KS5) curriculum would also be an advantage. The successful applicant would be creative, enthusiastic, and looking to develop their career.
The ideal applicant should have the following:
- A PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- An enthusiasm for English as a subject and a strong subject knowledge across KS3 and KS4 (KS5 not required but would be advantageous).
- The desire to be involved with the wider English teaching department.
- The ability to plan, mark and deliver high quality lessons (planning and marking is only applicable for short- or long-term placements).
- The ability to manage behaviour and the general classroom.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.