We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic English Teacher to join a secondary school in Bromsgrove that we closely work with. This is a full-time role to start as soon as possible, until May 2024. Rate of pay varies dependant on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 a day.
The school has been rated ‘Good’ by OFSTED and provides a supportive and inclusive learning environment for both students and staff.
As an English Teacher, you will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and effective English lessons to students in line with the national curriculum. You will also be required to assess and monitor student progress, provide constructive feedback, and support their individual learning needs.
– Plan and deliver high-quality English lessons to students of varying abilities
– Create a stimulating and supportive learning environment
– Assess and monitor student progress through regular evaluations
– Provide constructive feedback to students to aid their development
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff to enhance the overall learning experience
– Participate in staff meetings and professional development activities
– Establish positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues
– Ensure the fulfilment of all administrative and marking duties
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Degree in English or a related field
– Strong knowledge of the national curriculum for English
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to inspire and motivate students
– Experience in teaching English to secondary school students is desirable
If you are a passionate and dedicated English Teacher, with the desire to make a positive impact on students’ learning, we would love to hear from you. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and forward-thinking school community, where your professional development will be encouraged and supported.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.