Do you have what it takes to nurture today’s young people and inspire tomorrow’s leaders? Do you have the drive, passion and commitment to deliver outstanding learning and teaching to young people in a disadvantaged community?
If you have a good track record of excellent teaching with good outcomes and are ready to support a team of staff to reach that same goal, this might be the job for you! We are looking for someone who wants to be the best. Someone who:
- Has a PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification that has awarded them QTS or QTLS
- Is excellent in the classroom and will lead by example
- Has a proven track record of raising attainment through their teaching and learning, making a positive impact within and beyond their own classroom
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate and inspire
- Has a commitment to working strategically as part of a team and working collaboratively with the leadership team, colleagues and parents
This role will have a Teaching and Learning Responsibility linked to it as the school look to bring in an experienced member of staff to strengthen their team as they move forward. The role is for a secondary school in the Northfield area, full time starting in September 2022.
Both newly qualified teachers (NQT) / Early careers teachers (ECT) and experienced teachers will be equally considered for this role.
Rate of pay will vary dependant on experience.
‘If you are interested in this temporary position or want to find out more, call Phoebe Ratcliffe on 0121 803 8880, email email@example.com with your interest or apply for this job through this advert.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience’