We are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic English Teacher to join a school in Sutton Coldfield, starting in January and continuing until the end of the academic year. This role will involve teaching students in Key Stage 4 (KS4) and Key Stage 5 (KS5).
The successful candidate will have a passion for English and a strong understanding of the KS4 and KS5 curriculum. They will be responsible for planning and delivering engaging and effective lessons, assessing student progress, and providing feedback to support their learning.
Our school is renowned for its high standards and supportive environment. We have a dedicated team of staff who work collaboratively to provide the best educational experience for our students. As an English Teacher, you will be joining a department that is committed to excellence and innovation in teaching.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
– Experience teaching English at KS4 and/or KS5 level
– Excellent knowledge of the English curriculum
– Strong communication skills
– Ability to engage and motivate students
– Ability to effectively assess and provide feedback on student work
– Plan and deliver engaging and effective English lessons to KS4 and KS5 students
– Create and implement assessments to monitor student progress
– Provide timely and constructive feedback to support student learning
– Collaborate with colleagues to develop and share best practices in teaching
– Participate in school-wide activities and events
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance and achievement
– Communicate effectively with parents and carers about student progress
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Tom at tom@zesteducation or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.