Zest Education is thrilled to partner with a dynamic school in the Tyseley area in their search for a dedicated full-time English teacher, commencing from April 2024 and extending for the remainder of the academic year. Our partner school is deeply committed to fostering excellence across all facets of education. Central to their ethos is a robust focus on staff development, ensuring that every team member receives ongoing professional support and relevant subject matter updates.
Joining this supportive and collaborative school community presents an outstanding opportunity to integrate into the English department and contribute meaningfully to student success. While prior classroom experience and strong behavior management skills are preferred, we welcome applications from educators who are eager to grow and learn in a dynamic environment.
Successful candidates will possess the following qualifications and attributes:
- Hold a PGCE or equivalent UK teaching qualification, granting Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for English as a subject, with a comprehensive understanding of KS3 and KS4 curriculum (KS5 experience advantageous but not mandatory)
- A proactive approach to collaboration within the English department
- Proficiency in planning, assessing, and delivering engaging and high-quality lessons (note: planning and assessment requirements may vary based on placement duration)
- Strong classroom management skills, ensuring a conducive learning environment for all students
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.