We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated English Teacher to join our team at a school located in Walsall. This position is available asap until Easter, with the possibility of extension.
– Plan, prepare and deliver engaging English lessons to students
– Teach a range of topics within the English curriculum
– Assess and evaluate student progress and provide constructive feedback
– Develop and implement effective teaching strategies to meet the needs of individual students
– Collaborate with colleagues to create a positive and supportive learning environment
– Participate in staff meetings and professional development opportunities
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent
– Strong knowledge of the English curriculum
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to motivate and inspire students
– Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of students
– Experience working with students at different levels of ability
If you are a passionate and committed English Teacher looking for a new opportunity, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Tom Phelps at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.