Zest Education is recruiting for a successful primary school in Coleshill who are looking to recruit a full-time reception class teacher from September 2022.
This is a full-time position with the potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
The successful teacher must:
- Hold valid QTS
- Have a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Be a passionate and creative individual
- Demonstrate the highest regard for health and safety and safeguarding procedures
- Be a confident and creative EYFS teacher
What the role will involve:
- Planning and resourcing for creative and inspiring lessons
- Working alongside experienced professionals to provide a solid education
- Full day PPA cover
- Working within a fast paced and positive learning environment whilst maintaining high standards
- To work in a well-regarded primary school
- Support from an experienced classroom assistant for the entirety of the role
- Full time role, Monday – Friday
- Competitive rate of pay (term time only)
Both newly qualified (NQT/ECT) teachers and experienced teachers will be considered for this position.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.