The Head Teacher and Governors of a two-form entry First School are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational teacher to join their friendly, hard-working and dedicated team in February 2021.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work as part of the EYFS team, committed to providing high quality learning experiences for all children.
The School prides itself on our strong team ethos and our exciting immersive curriculum. They are a one-form entry primary school in the Redditch area of Worcestershire.
The successful applicant will:
- Be an energetic and highly motivated teacher, with EYFS experience;
- Have high expectations of themselves and our children;
- Be an outstanding classroom practitioner and positive role model for all members of the school community;
- Be committed to raising standards of achievement for all;
- Have the ability to form positive relationships with children, parents and staff.
We will offer you:
- A school that is committed to improvement;
- A warm and friendly environment;
- A dedicated team of supportive and friendly staff;
- Enthusiastic children;
- A commitment to your professional development.
- The opportunity for an experienced practitioner to be the EYFS Leader.
Please apply for this position through Zest Education.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children.
All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.