Website Zest Education
small agency friendliness with big agency experience
Zest Education is currently seeking an experienced EYFS Teacher to join our team in Tamworth. This full-time position will start in January 2024 and will be for a fixed term of one term. The successful candidate will have a solid understanding of the EYFS curriculum and a passion for early years education.
– Plan, prepare, and deliver engaging lessons that are tailored to meet the needs of the EYFS students
– Create a nurturing and stimulating learning environment where children feel safe and encouraged to explore and learn
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing constructive feedback to support their development
– Collaborate with other teachers and staff to ensure a cohesive and inclusive educational experience for all students
– Communicate effectively with parents and carers, providing regular updates on student progress and addressing any concerns
– Hold a relevant teaching qualification and have experience working as an EYFS Teacher
– Familiarity with the Read Write Inc. phonics program is highly desirable
– Strong knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and assessment frameworks
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to create a positive and inclusive learning environment
About the School:
This position is based in a lovely one-form school in Tamworth. The school prides itself on providing a supportive and nurturing environment where students can thrive. With a strong focus on early literacy development, the school utilizes the Read Write Inc. program to enhance students’ reading and writing skills.
At Zest Education, we value our teachers and strive to provide a positive and collaborative work environment. We offer competitive salaries and ongoing professional development opportunities to support our teachers in their career growth.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Megan Jones at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and valid QTS.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.