Zest is currently recruiting for a fantastic a part-time teacher role for a wonderful nursery school located in the Druids Heath area. This particular role will involve working three days a week specifically in the 2-year-old room, while also providing assistance across the entire nursery as needed. The position offers minimal planning responsibilities, and dedicated time for PPA and administrative time will be provided.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess an assertive and creative teaching style, combined with the ability to engage and inspire young learners. A strong team player with a passion for education is highly sought after by the Head. To excel in this position, it is crucial to have a thorough understanding of the EYFS curriculum and to demonstrate a strong work ethic.
As a part-time teacher at this nursery school, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the educational journey of these young children. If you are enthusiastic, dedicated, and ready to join a supportive and collaborative team, then we want to hear from you!
– Delivering high-quality teaching and learning experiences for children in the 2-year-old room.
– Assisting with covering duties and providing support across the entire nursery.
– Implementing the EYFS curriculum effectively and tailoring it to meet the individual needs of the children.
– Creating a stimulating and nurturing environment that promotes learning and development.
– Collaborating with other staff members to ensure a cohesive and engaging educational experience.
– Building positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
– Monitoring and assessing children’s progress, providing feedback and reporting as required.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or EYTS.
– Proven experience working with children in a nursery or early years setting.
– Sound knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and its practical implementation.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Passionate about delivering high-quality education and care to young children.
If you are ready to take on this rewarding part-time teaching position and contribute to the growth and development of these young learners, please submit your application today. We look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Charlie at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.