Are you a passionate and dedicated early years teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Zest Education is currently collaborating with a brilliant school in Tamworth, and they are seeking an Early Years Teacher to join their team on a full-time basis from March 2024 until at least the end of the academic year.
The school is known for its exceptional commitment to inclusivity and maintains an inclusive ethos across all areas of the pre-school. As an Early Years Teacher at this school, you will have the opportunity to work in a supportive and nurturing environment where every child’s unique needs are catered for.
The school boasts extensive grounds, providing enriching indoor and outdoor learning opportunities. These facilities are designed to be accessible to all children, regardless of their different learning abilities. As an Early Years Teacher, you will have the chance to utilize these resources to create engaging and stimulating activities that promote holistic development and encourage curiosity.
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong understanding of early childhood education principles and be able to create an inclusive and welcoming learning environment. You should possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to build positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues.
– Plan and deliver engaging and age-appropriate lessons to meet the needs of all children
– Create a stimulating learning environment that supports children’s development in all areas
– Implement the school’s inclusive ethos and ensure the inclusion of all children
– Develop positive relationships with children, parents, and colleagues
– Monitor and assess children’s progress, providing feedback and engaging in parent-teacher communication
– Collaborate with the school’s team to contribute to the overall development of the early years curriculum
Qualifications and Requirements:
– Hold relevant qualifications such as a valid Qualified teaching status and certifications in early childhood education
– Experience working in an early years setting is preferred
– Strong knowledge of early childhood development and educational theories
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Passionate about providing a nurturing and inclusive learning experience for children
If you are an enthusiastic early years teacher looking to make a positive impact on children’s lives, we would love to hear from you. Join Zest Education and this outstanding school in Tamworth to embark on an exciting journey of educational excellence. Apply now and bring your zest for teaching to the forefront!
We look forward to reviewing your application and discussing your potential contribution to our team.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.