Are you looking for a better work life balance? Do you have experience in Early Years education? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
A reputable school in Burton is currently seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Early Years teaching assistant to join their team. This part-time position requires you to work three days a week, providing essential support to the EYFS department. The role is due to start as soon as possible and will continue for at least two academic terms.
The wonderful school, pride themselves on creating a nurturing and inclusive environment for the students. The school pride themselves on the village-like feel, where everyone knows each other and works together to provide the best academic and emotional support possible. As an Early Years teaching assistant, you will play a vital role in this process, helping to create a positive and stimulating learning environment for our young learners.
– Assist the class teacher with planning and delivering engaging lessons
– Provide one-on-one support to students, ensuring their individual needs are met
– Help manage classroom behaviour and maintain a safe and inclusive learning environment
– Support the development of key skills, such as literacy and numeracy, through various activities
– Collaborate with the teaching team, parents, and other professionals to ensure the holistic development of each child
– Relevant experience working with young children in an educational setting
– A passion for Early Years education and a genuine desire to make a positive impact
– Good communication and interpersonal skills
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team
– Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the students
– Relevant qualifications in Early Years education or childcare would be advantageous
If you are an enthusiastic and caring individual who loves working with young children, we would love to hear from you. Join the team and contribute to the academic and personal growth of the students. Apply now and be a part of the vibrant and nurturing school community!.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.