We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Food Technology Teacher to join a secondary school that we work with in Bartley Green. This is a full-time role starting from April 2024 and ending in July 2024. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning and marking, ensuring the delivery of high-quality lessons in line with the national curriculum.
– Qualified Food Teacher with a relevant degree or teaching qualification
– Experience teaching Food Technology at a secondary school level
– Knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment requirements
– Strong planning and organizational skills
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Plan and deliver engaging Food Technology lessons to students
– Assess student progress and provide constructive feedback
– Mark and grade student work in a timely manner
– Create and maintain a positive and inclusive learning environment
– Collaborate with colleagues to share resources and best practices
– Monitor and track student progress using appropriate assessment methods
– Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions as required
The rate of pay for this role will vary depending on experience, ranging from £153 – £211 per day.
If you are a passionate Food Teacher looking for a temporary full-time role in Bartley Green, starting in April 2024, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.