Zest Education are recruiting for a full-time Teacher for a special educational needs school located in Rugeley. This position is due to start January 2024 and will continue on a long term basis for the full academic year.
This school caters for students from the age of 3-11 with social emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH) and Autism (ASC). As the school caters for young people with a wide range of needs, candidates will need to be flexible in the delivery of the curriculum and be experienced in planning for educational needs across the full ability range.
- Delivering high-quality lessons to students in various year groups, ranging from early years to secondary levels.
- Planning, preparing, and implementing engaging and effective teaching strategies.
- Assessing and evaluating student progress to ensure continuous improvement.
- Collaborating with colleagues to create a positive and supportive learning environment.
- Communicating with parents and guardians to provide updates on student performance and progress.
- Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
- Experience teaching in a school setting.
- Strong knowledge of the national curriculum and educational standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively manage classroom behaviour and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Competitive salary package based on qualifications and experience.
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression.
- Supportive and inclusive school communities.
- Access to a wide range of resources and teaching materials.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.