Are you a dedicated and passionate teacher looking for your next challenge? Are you interested in making a difference in the lives of students with Social Emotional and Mental Health difficulties (SEMH) and Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC)? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are seeking a full-time teacher to join a special educational needs school located in Tamworth. This position is due to begin in March 2024 and will be ongoing on a long-term basis. As a teacher in this school, you will have the chance to work with students aged 6-12, providing them with the support and education they need to thrive.
This school is dedicated to catering to the unique needs of students with SEMH and ASC. The school believe in creating a nurturing and inclusive environment where every student can reach their full potential. As a teacher in this school, you will have the opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of these students, helping them develop academically, socially, and emotionally.
This role is ideal for teachers who are looking for their next challenge or who are interested in specialising in a special educational setting. We welcome colleagues from a range of teaching backgrounds, including mainstream and specialist settings. Whether you are an experienced teacher or just starting your career, we invite you to join our dedicated team of professionals.
– Plan and deliver engaging lessons that cater to the specific needs of students with SEMH and ASC
– Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment
– Adapt teaching strategies and resources to meet the individual needs of students
– Monitor and assess student progress, providing feedback and support
– Collaborate with other staff members, parents, and external agencies to ensure the success of each student
– Maintain accurate records of student attendance, progress, and achievements
– Qualified teacher status (QTS)
– Experience working with students with SEMH and ASC is desirable, but not essential
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills
– Patience, compassion, and a genuine interest in supporting students with special educational needs
– Ability to adapt teaching approaches to meet the varying needs of students
– Commitment to continuous professional development
If you are passionate about working in a special educational needs school and making a positive impact on the lives of students with SEMH and ASC, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.