Are you looking for a better work life balance? Zest Education are currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic individual to join a team in Edgbaston as a fulltime teacher starting in November 2023.
This school is committed to delivering a pupil-centred, holistic curriculum that prepares young people to overcome barriers for life. As a teacher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the educational journey of children aged 2 to 19. Your dedication and passion will help create an inclusive and supportive environment for students with medical, Social Emotional Mental Health needs, and other neuro-diverse conditions.
– Design and implement engaging lessons that cater to the diverse needs of our students.
– Foster a positive and supportive classroom environment that promotes a love for learning.
– Collaborate with other staff members to develop and implement strategies to overcome barriers to education.
– Ensure the safety and well-being of all pupils and staff by upholding our transparent and ethically driven organization’s values.
– Actively participate in the wider community by promoting an inclusive approach to education.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent certification.
– Experience working with students with medical, Social Emotional Mental Health needs, and neuro-diverse conditions is highly desirable.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Passion for making a positive impact on the lives of young people.
– Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
– Opportunities for professional development and ongoing training
– Supportive and collaborative working environment within a friendly school community
– Opportunity to make a real difference in a child’s education
This is a permanent role, starting as soon as possible. We offer competitive remuneration and a supportive team environment that values professional growth and development.
If you are ready to join a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming lives through education, please visit our website at www.zesteducation.co.uk to apply. We look forward to welcoming you to the Zest Education family!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Anthony at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.