Zest Education are recruiting for a full-time Teaching Assistant to work in a brilliant special educational needs school located in Nuneaton.
This school caters for children from the age of 7-19 with Autism (ASC) and associated learning needs. Although this position is to work in a school environment, we are open to receiving applications from TA’s, support workers and individuals that have worked with adults with special educational needs.
This school pride themselves in providing aspirational learning opportunities enabling the young people to reach their full potential and beyond.
As a Teaching Assistant you will provide in-class support to enable learners with specific learning difficulties, disabilities or emotional difficulties to access their teaching and learning opportunities within the classroom environment.
- Providing individual/group support for learners experiencing a range of difficulties
- Must have experience supporting individuals with special educational needs
- You have the ability to form trusting relationships with each student to result in positive outcomes
- You are a patient individual and have a positive attitude towards the educational development of the learners
- Implement positive behaviour management strategies and de-escalate any challenges you do face with your calm approach
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Steph at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.