Are you passionate about teaching Geography and inspiring young minds? Zest Education is currently seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Geography Teacher to join our team at a local Secondary School in Stoke on Trent. This is a full-time position with a start date in January 2024.
As a Geography Teacher at Zest Education, you will have the chance to make a real difference in the lives of your students. By delivering engaging lessons and fostering a love for the subject, you will help them develop a deeper understanding of the world around them. Your role will involve planning and marking, ensuring that your students receive a well-rounded education.
– Plan and deliver engaging Geography lessons to students of various age groups and abilities
– Create stimulating learning resources and materials to enhance students’ understanding of the subject
– Assess, track, and provide feedback on students’ progress and achievements
– Support students in their academic and personal development
– Collaborate with the school’s Geography department to share best practices and contribute to curriculum development
– Stay up-to-date with current trends and innovations in Geography education
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification
– Strong subject knowledge in Geography
– Experience in planning and delivering effective lessons
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Passion for teaching and willingness to go the extra mile for students
– Ability to inspire and motivate students to achieve their full potential
The school offers a supportive and inclusive working environment with great facilities for both staff and students. As a Geography Teacher at Zest Education, you will have access to resources and professional development opportunities to further enhance your teaching skills.
Join the Zest Education team and make a difference in the lives of young learners! We look forward to receiving your application.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Ellie at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details. Please include “Geography Teacher Application” in the subject line.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.