We are looking for a dedicated and passionate Geography Teacher to join a secondary school we closely work with, located in the Small Heath area. The position is available immediately and requires a candidate who can inspire and engage students in their learning journey.
– Plan and deliver high-quality Geography lessons to secondary school students
– Create a stimulating and interactive learning environment
– Assess and evaluate student performance regularly
– Maintain classroom discipline and ensure a positive learning atmosphere
– Collaborate with colleagues to enhance the teaching curriculum
– Communicate effectively with parents/guardians regarding student progress
– Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions as required
– Qualified teacher status (QTS)
– Specialization in Geography or related field
– Previous experience teaching Geography at the secondary school level is desirable
– Strong subject knowledge and a passion for teaching
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
If you are enthusiastic about Geography and committed to making a positive impact on students’ education, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.