We are seeking a qualified and passionate Geography Teacher to join the humanities department at a secondary school located in Tyesley. This is a full-time position that will start in April 2024 and end in July 2024.
– Delivering high-quality geography lessons to secondary school students.
– Planning and preparing lessons in line with the national curriculum and school guidelines.
– Assessing and evaluating students’ progress through tests, assignments, and examinations.
– Providing feedback and guidance to students to support their learning and development.
– Creating a positive and inclusive learning environment for students.
– Collaborating with colleagues to plan and deliver cross-curricular activities.
– Participating in meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and school events.
– Keeping up-to-date with developments in the subject area and implementing innovative teaching techniques.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Specialization in geography or related subject.
– Excellent knowledge of the national curriculum and assessment frameworks.
– Strong classroom management and organizational skills.
– Clear communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
– Experience in planning and delivering engaging and interactive lessons.
– Previous experience in marking and assessing students’ work.
If you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Geography Teacher looking for a temporary role in a supportive school environment, we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Phoebe Ratcliffe at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.