Zest Education are currently seeking a passionate and qualified German Speaking Teacher to join the team at an inclusive Secondary school in the Bournville area. This is a full-time position that will last until the end of the academic year.
– Teach German language classes to students of various age groups and proficiency levels.
– Deliver engaging lesson plans that incorporate language skills, cultural awareness, and authentic materials.
– Create a supportive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and growth.
– Assess and provide constructive feedback on student performance and progress.
– Fluent in German with excellent communication skills in both written and spoken form.
– Proven experience in teaching German as a foreign language, preferably in a classroom setting.
– Effective classroom management skills and the ability to engage and motivate students.
– Bachelor’s degree in German or a related field.
– Teaching certification or qualification (e.g., PGCE, QTS).
– Familiarity with language teaching methodologies and approaches.
– Experience using technology in the classroom is desirable.
– Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.