Zest Education is collaborating closely with a highly performing secondary school in the Stafford region. The school has a vacancy for a full-time Health and Social Care Teacher, starting from April 2024, for a minimum term of one.
This school boasts remarkable outdoor facilities and has a supportive Senior Leadership Team (SLT) that assists all staff members with their training and any additional requirements they may have. To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate must be proactive and engaging, with a proven track record of effective behavior management skills. They should also have experience working with students in both Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4. Knowledge of the subject at Key Stage 5 would be advantageous.
The desired candidate should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
– A PGCE or a UK teaching qualification equivalent, granting Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills (QTLS)
– A strong passion for Health and Social Care, along with a comprehensive understanding of the subject at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
– A team-oriented mindset and a desire to be part of a supportive team environment
– The ability to plan, assess, and deliver high-quality lessons (planning and assessment requirements may vary for short-term or long-term placements)
– Proficient in classroom management and behavior control techniques
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email us on email@example.com or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and recent school-based experience (teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.