Are you a passionate and dedicated History teacher looking for a rewarding role in a vibrant secondary school? Zest Education is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join a role in September 2024, as a part-time History Teacher at a Secondary School in Aston, Birmingham; this will be for a minimum of one term.
The secondary School is committed to providing a stimulating and supportive learning environment for its students. Located in the heart of Birmingham, the school celebrates diversity and fosters a sense of community among students and staff alike.
– Deliver engaging and innovative lessons that cater to students of varying abilities.
– Assess and monitor student progress, providing constructive feedback and support for improvement.
– Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the wider school community and initiatives.
– Establish a positive and inclusive classroom environment conducive to learning and personal growth.
– Qualified teacher status (QTS) or relevant teaching qualification.
– Proven experience teaching History at secondary level.
– Up-to-date knowledge of the UK national curriculum for History.
– Ability to differentiate teaching methods to accommodate diverse learning needs.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively engage students, parents, and colleagues.
Why Work with Zest Education:
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Ongoing professional development opportunities.
– Supportive and collaborative working environment.
– Opportunity to make a difference in the lives of young people.
If you are an enthusiastic and motivated History teacher with a genuine passion for education, we would love to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Becky Nicholas at firstname.lastname@example.org or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.