Zest Education are seeking to appoint an inspiring and talented qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to join a fantastic Primary Academy in January 2021.
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed professional looking to start, or continue their career in an exciting new role. As part of the academy, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career.
The Ideal candidate:
The academy look for talented individuals who want to be a part of transforming education in Birmingham, and helping create exceptional places of learning. The successful applicant will:
- Be an excellent, qualified higher level teaching assistant;
- Support the class teacher to ensure children make excellent progress, occasionally leading whole class learning;
- Have high expectations and an unwavering belief in the potential of every child;
- Want to make a difference to the lives of local children;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills;
- Be committed to working in partnership with teachers, parents and the community;
- Be a committed team player who enjoys working collaboratively;
- Be committed to their own professional development.
If you are interested in this position please email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch shortly.
Zest Education pay market leading rates to Teaching Assistants and will support you with your career and professional development.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages:
Website : https://www.zesteducation.co.uk/
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.