Are you a passionate and dedicated Humanities Teacher looking for an exciting opportunity? We are currently seeking a qualified and experienced Humanities Teacher to join our reputable school in the Solihull area. This is a full time position, starting after February half term and continuing until the end of the academic year.
As a Humanities Teacher, your primary responsibility will be to deliver engaging and challenging lessons to students, fostering their love for the subject and promoting critical thinking skills. You will be teaching a range of humanities subjects, including History, Geography, and Sociology, to students aged between 11 and 16. The school is known for its supportive and nurturing environment, where both staff and students thrive. This position provides opportunity for professional growth and development.
– Deliver high-quality lessons that cater to the diverse learning needs of students.
– Develop and implement effective teaching strategies to ensure student progress.
– Create a positive and inclusive learning environment that encourages student participation and engagement.
– Work collaboratively with colleagues to enhance the overall teaching and learning experience.
– Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
– Proven experience teaching Humanities subjects to secondary school students.
– Strong subject knowledge across History, Geography, and Sociology.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Ability to inspire and motivate students.
– Commitment to upholding high standards of teaching and learning.
If you are interested in this position or want to find out more, email Lotty at Charlotter@zesteducation.co.uk or ‘apply for job’ at the top of the page to submit your details.
Zest Education are an REC audited agency and are dedicated to safeguarding children. All candidates must hold an enhanced DBS (or allow us to process one for you) and be registered to the DBS Update Service, be able to provide references to cover the last two years and successfully pass all other necessary safeguarding checks prior to clearance for work.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications. The minimum experience, training, or qualifications required for this position are recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years within a school that teaches the British Curriculum) and/or care-based experience within the last 5 years.
The role advertised is for temporary supply work.
We receive new jobs and positions on a daily basis so keep up to date with us on our social media pages too:
Zest Education – small consultancy friendliness with big agency experience.